Invest in Your Future!!
The Maintenance Technician I performs routine and break down maintenance on processing and packaging equipment and is responsible for keeping the plant running and in compliance with all rules and regulations by using safe methods of equipment repair/upkeep.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Efficiently perform regular and preventative maintenance related to the plant, equipment, and grounds in compliance with standard operating procedures, good manufacturing practices, and safety policies as enforced by OSHA.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment during the production process as needed.
· Prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
· Effectively perform and assist in repair or updating and installation of equipment.
· Perform troubleshooting of equipment, including both electrical and mechanical systems.
· Complete and update work orders using in-house systems.
· Complete and maintain routine and preventive records and logs.
· Works closely with production to minimize downtime while maintaining quality.
· Perform buildings and grounds maintenance/up-keep as needed.
· Maintain a working knowledge of all plant area processes.
· Accurately read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Understand and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Safety Protocol
o Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
o Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
o Support safety policies and programs.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
To apply for this job please visit agropur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.