Invest in YOU, Join Agropur!
Invest in you, Join Agropur. We dairy you!
What Agropur invests in YOU:
– Two pay increases within first year of employment!
– 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to a 7% company match
– Paid Time Off (available on day 1)
– Tuition Reimbursement Program
– Employee Discounts
– Bonus Program
– Uniform Program
– Shoe Allowance
– Support and resources to meet everyday challenges
– Wellness resources to help you stay fit and well
– Internal Advancement Opportunities
– Leadership Development and Mentorship Programs
– Opportunities to support our local communities
– Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committees
– Chance to apply best practices in sustainability and environmental initiatives
– Commitment to producing high quality nutritious products and providing nourishment around the world
– Learn more about how we invest in you! https://vimeo.com/693788373
What this role is all about:
We are looking for an Automation Technician in Lake Norden, SD.
The Automation Technician uses knowledge of electronics, mechanics and computers to troubleshoot and repair instrumentation and computer-controlled systems.
– Monitor Automated Systems using a computer.
– Troubleshoot the automation system using various PLC programs.
– Monitor and troubleshoot HMI Systems, making adjustments or modifications as needed.
– Perform checks and calibration of plant floor equipment.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
What you need:
– Associate’s or Technical Degree in Electrical Technology or related field required.
– Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
– Experience with reading mechanical drawings and electrical schematics including knowledge of redlining schematics for updates required.
– Experience with wiring electrical control panels or equipment remote actuators and inputs and outputs as well plumbing equipment, pneumatic or/and hydraulic lines required.
– Experience planning, selecting, testing, installing and maintaining equipment and other types of systems required.
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Ability to stand/walk for entire shift.
Where you’ll be working:
Our Lake Norden, SD, plant is home to approximately 360 employees and boasts a brand new, state of the art cheese and whey facility. We produce mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, romano, asiago, and Monterey Jack cheeses as well as various whey streams.
Agropur’s US operations produce approximately 1 billion pounds of quality, award winning cheese each year. The US operations produce more than 20 different cheese varieties along with whey protein and dry ingredients.
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To apply for this job please visit agropur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.