Stainless Steel Welder
Website Advanced Process Technologies
Advanced Process Technologies Inc. (APT) is looking to add Stainless Steel Welders to our team. Working both TIG and MIG processes to fabricate sanitary custom equipment for the food and dairy industry to provide the upmost satisfaction for our customers.
If working Monday thru Friday schedule in a clean, climate controlled shop with a team environment all while building custom designs is what you’re looking for, apply now!
· Daily production goals based on schedule to ensure on-time, high quality project completion
· Read and interpret drawings
· Read measurements to weld assemblies together based on drawings using a variety of measuring devices
· Set up and adjust welding equipment to perform high quality welds for the specific application
· Operate a variety of grinders to prepare, clean and finish welds
· Assemble components using a variety of powered and hand tools
· Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
· High School Diploma or GED
· TIG & MIG welding experience
· Ability to read and interpret drawings
· Strong attention to detail
· 2 years’ experience as a welder
· Experience with sanitary equipment fabrication
· One or two year welding diploma from technical college or relevant welding experience
· Knowledge of relative safety standards
Our employment positions at APT will provide opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and position yourself for career advancement with a growing and innovative company. Since 2000, Advanced Process Technologies has provided solid, stable careers for many. As market leaders, we have had tremendous growth through the years, and are poised for even greater growth.
APT is 100% Employee Owned with a wide array of benefits that include: Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401K, HSA savings, medical, dental, life insurance and paid time off. Our company stands out because of our commitment to our employees while providing an industry leading wage.
To apply for this job please visit apt-inc.com.