Website 3M at Valley, NE
Science Applied to Life
As a Maintenance Technician, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
· Using various machine and hand tools such as drill press, vertical and horizontal band saws, pedestal grinders, drill motors, disc sanders, files, taps, levels, pipe thread machine, arc and gas welders, etc.
· Working from blueprints, sketches, or verbal instructions and performing a variety of construction, fabrication, or repair work using steel, sheet metal, plastic, or wood.
· Performing moving and installation of plant or production equipment requiring leveling, trimming grouting, set-up and start-up and installing mechanical or hydraulic and pneumatic piping to plant or production equipment, and maintaining daily records.
· Performing general mechanical and electrical/electronic repairs, P.M.’s or adjustments on all plant, facilities, and production equipment and understanding the theory of operation and logic sequence.
· Maintaining a neat and orderly work area, keeping inventory of cart and tools, observing all 3M and department safety rules and practices, and performing other miscellaneous duties as required by supervisor and/or crew leader
To apply for this job please visit 3m.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.