19 hour a week Custodian
Watertown School District
- Conducts daily cleaning of classrooms; cleaning of boards, furniture and glass, vacuum all carpets in assigned area, remove spots and other graffiti, dust window ledges, furniture as indicated by schedule or more often if needed;
- Mop and sanitize toilet and shower floors daily and clean and sanitize all drinking fountains, sinks, stools and urinals.
- Sweeps and mops as needed all non-carpeted flooring assigned in the work area
- Carries out procedures to maintain building security and access to buildings and rooms
- Follows procedures to economize resources for heat, light, water and supplies
- Other duties as assigned by the head custodian
- Apply at Watertown High School, $14.25 an hour.
To apply for this job please visit www.watertown.k12.sd.us.