Festival of Trees – Virtual
Thank you for attending Lake Area Tech’s 24th Annual Festival of Trees Virtually!
Just a few notes about tonight’s virtual event:
- You will have access to the 4th Level of the Lake Area Tech Campus for the live auction.
- To bid on the SILENT Auction Items, we utilize the platform called AuctionSnap. There are instruction below on how to use this on a laptop or through their App.
- To bid on LIVE Auction items, we will have you call in to our phone bank to ensure you don’t miss an item you are interested in.
- To view the LIVE auction, you will need to be logged into AuctionSnap either through your computer or the mobile app. You will be able to view items along with see all the action during the LIVE Auction.
- Live stream access will end after the live auction (Approximately 9:30pm).
If you experience any difficulties, please contact Tracy 605-868-2388 or Jessi 605-220-2720.
Silent & Live Auction
Silent Auction Items
4th Level Livestream Viewing
Click the links below to view the different cameras on 4th level.
4th Level – Camera 1
4th Level – Camera 2
4th Level – Camera 3
Live Auction Items and Bidding
If you’d like to bid on Live Auction items please call 605-882-5284 ext. 900.
If you see an item you would like to bid on, you can also call ahead and give our bidding assistants your number and they will call you when your item goes up for auction!
- Preview items here: Festival of Trees 2023 Powerpoint
- Watch Live Auction Livestream below:
1 – On the Handbid Website Go to the Handbid Events website: https://events.handbid.com Click the LOGIN in the menu on the top right. Select the CREATE ACCOUNT in the bottom right of the login screen. You will be prompted to enter the following information: first and last name, email address, passphrase, and your cell number. A passphrase is used in place of a password. There are no special characters required and they are typically more secure. Use something like “I luv rock and roll”. We find these easier for users to remember. You will be asked to agree to terms and conditions. Once complete you will have a Handbid account. From here, go to the main search bar on the events site and search for the event you intend to bid in. Find that event (search Lake Area Tech) in the dropdown list and click on it to view that event’s home page. Once on the event homepage, it will either prompt you to register, or you can click on the BUY TICKETS or REGISTER (click REGISTER) menu options to get registered. Once registered, you want to bid from your smartphone, you will receive a text message with your Handbid PIN code and a link to login to the app. (NOTE: You must download the Handbid app before this link will work)
2 – On the Mobile App Download the Handbid app from the App Store or Google Play Store
NOTE: THIS APP IS ALWAYS FREE
Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, and Cell Phone Number. Click NEXT. (Note: The cell phone numbered entered above must be allowed to receive text messages)
ou will receive a text message to the cell phone number entered on the first screen. This text will contain a 5 digit pin code. Enter the five digit pin code and Handbid will log you into the app. Select your auction from the list and TAP REGISTER (vs. Browse) to register for an auction and get a Paddle ID assigned.