At Lake Area Tech, we think there’s more to life than hitting the books! We encourage our students to get involved in activities outside of the classroom. At LATI, we’re big enough to offer tons of fun things to do and small enough to deliver.
Getting involved is a great way to meet new friends. So whether you’re into sports, music, planned activities, or clubs, we have it all! Our intramural sports program offers softball, volleyball, and basketball leagues that last most of the school year, so you’ll be sure to stay busy while you’re here.
- Like to dance? Student Activities sponsors dances on a monthly basis.
- Like to get out of town? We’ve gone to the Mall of America, Valley Fair, and Minnesota Vikings games!
- Like chilling out? Hang out in our student center to watch TV, jump online, or grab a bite to eat.
There’s no excuse for being bored on our campus. Take the first step, which is simply attending one of the events or signing up for an activity. That’s it!
What’s going on now? Click here to see the Calendar of Events.
Student Clubs and Organizations
Lake Area Tech provides a variety of clubs and organizations, including:
- American Dental Assistants Association, Student Chapter
- American Physical Therapy Association, Student Chapter
- Associated General Contractors, AGC Student Chapter
- Automotive Tech Club
- Campus Activities Board
- Campus Crusade For Christ
- Diesel Tech Club
- Home Builders’ Association, Student Chapter
- Laboratory Technology Club
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Club
- Postsecondary Agricultural Student Organization (PASO)
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Medical Assistants Organization
- Student Voice