Benefits of Bookstore Lease-to-Own Laptops
- On campus tech support by the Information Technology Department. LATI technicians are available during business hours to troubleshoot computer and software problems.
- Software use is available through L.A.T.I. licensing for leased laptops. Without a leased laptop, students are required to purchase software for their program studies. Depending on the program, this can cost over $2000. *Some programs may still require students to purchase specific software.
- Loaner Option: If a leased Bookstore laptop is damaged and/or needs to be sent in for repair, LATI will provide a loaner laptop. *Based on availability.
- Students receive Three (3) Year Accidental Damage Protection on their leased HP laptops (for details, see manufacturers’ warranties Accidental Damage Protection & HP Hardware Support Onsite Service for Consumers). Warranty coverage begins from the original ship date for all systems. *Pre-owned models may not have full warranty remaining. Note: See warranty information on laptop batteries.
- Laptop payments will be made in 2 payments One payment in the fall semester and one payment in the spring semester.
- Free on-campus internet use for leased laptops.
- For Contract Information view here.