What makes our Computer Information Systems program so unique?
- Student-Friendly Options All four of our CIS options are offered in “hybrid” form – an innovative blend of learning techniques featuring the best of both worlds. With a hybrid education, you get the flexibility of online courses and the opportunity to work with an instructor on real, confidence-boosting projects.
- Competitive Drive In a national competition testing networking savvy and skill, LATI students placed among the highest students in U.S. states and Canadian provinces.
- Top Certification We are the only school in the state offering Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) training, an advanced industry certification that will put graduates at the head of the pack.
- Impressive Equipment We have dedicated CIS lab space and a Cisco Netlab with virtual environment capabilities.
- Real Fun Our “Ethical Hacking” course, featured in our Networking and Cyber Security Specialist option, will teach to you how to think like a hacker as you perform actual network intrusions.
- Sweet Paycheck Graduates in this field are paid well. The average starting wage for our 2017 program grads was $16.05 an hour.
- Smooth Connections Students can take advantage of a 2+2 articulation agreement with Mount Marty College, earning a degree in Management Information Systems with a minor in Business.