Making a Difference
"Without scholarships I would not have even considered it a possibility to continue on with my education.
Scholarships are what give students the hope and encouragement to succeed in life."
Dental Assisting 2010
Supporting Economic Growth
- Student Spending - $7.35 Million
- Staff & Faculty Payroll - $7.88 Million
- Institute Purchases - $5.78 Million
- Visitors & Training - $1.5 Million
*Chamber of Commerce reports estimate each dollar spent in a region has
a residual impact of 4-8 times its original value.
$90-180 Million Annual
Economic Impact in the Region*
Strengthening the State and Region
- 98% of LATI 2010 graduates are employed or are advancing their education.
- 90% of graduates remained in South Dakota.
- 87% are employed in training-related careers.
Changing Lives & Launching Careers
Providing opportunities which enable people to change their lives and launch careers means ensuring programs are current, relevant, and available to those who pursue them.
Leadership and partnership will expand emerging technologies for our students and will increase training capacity for current students and future generations.