Create one universal application to qualify for all scholarships currently available. This includes LATI Foundation scholarships as well as the Build Dakota – full ride scholarships.
Application Timeline: January 1 – March 15, 2017
How to create an account to apply
For returning LATI students (must be returning in the fall, 2017):
Use your LATI My Portal credentials to create your application at: https://lakeareatech.awardspring.com
User Name: The username you utilize on “my portal” and add @lakeareatech.edu
Password: My Portal password
(Returning students are eligible for Foundation Scholarships ONLY!)
For incoming LATI students (must be starting in the Fall, 2017):
Create a user name/password for your application at https://lakeareatech.awardspring.com/prospective/signin
User Name: You can use any email address; other than high school email
Password: password of your choice
(Incoming students are eligible for Foundation Scholarships and Build Dakota Scholarships in programs that are eligible)
The Lake Area Technical Institute Foundation awarded more than $350,000 in scholarship support to nearly 400 students this past academic year. We encourage all incoming and returning students starting in the Fall of 2017 to apply.
Build Dakota Scholarships
- Both in-state students and out-of-state students are eligible for the scholarships.
- The scholarships will support tuition, fees, books and other required program expenses in the eligible technical institute programs.
- Recipients of the scholarships will commit to living and working in the state, in their field of study, for three years following graduation.
- For additional information about program requirements and the student workforce commitment; please see the Build Dakota Scholarship site at www.builddakotascholarships.com
LAKE AREA TECH PROGRAMS IDENTIFIED AS BUILD DAKOTA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBLE
Agriculture – Precision Technology Option
Building Trades Technology
Computer Information Systems*
Custom Paint and Fab
Electronic Systems Technology
Heavy Equipment Operator
Med/Fire Rescue or Paramedic*
Medical Lab Technician*
* Online E-Degrees available in these programs.
For more information about Foundation or Build Dakota Scholarships, please contact:
Brittany Rost, Foundation Administrative Assistant
1-605-882-5284 Ext. 292