Hardware & Software Requirements
- You must have a PC. Macs are not compatible with this program.
- As with any online interactive course, the most up-to-date computer software and equipment is essential.
- Your computer should have the latest operating system, an efficient processor, adequate memory and plenty of storage space.
- You should have a high speed internet connection (cable or DSL). It will be impossible to view some of the program content with a dial up connection.
- You must have Windows Media Player 9.0 or higher in order to view the streaming videos. Media Player is a free download. Click here to download or upgrade.
- We recommend Internet Explorer 9.0 and Firefox web browser. Other browsers will work for most classes, however, there will be some Windows Media content that will require Internet Explorer. To upgrade or install Internet Explorer, click here. For Firefox web browser, click here.
Minimum Hardware Requirements (home computer or laptop)
- Microsoft Windows 7
- 2GHz (or better) Processor
- 2GB (or more) or RAM
- 80GB hard drive space
- Sound card and speakers
- DVD / CDRW
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Firefox web browser
- Google Chrome web browser
You will be provided with an active LATI e-mail account. This will be the account used for all class activity and correspondence. For instructions on how to use your email, see your packet.